Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

YOUR PRAYERS TO MY UNCLE

Hi Dolls, later today my uncle Romly will undergo the operation. he has been diagnosed with a pancreatic cancer.He is a man with a sense of humar, a friendly uncle and a God fear person, he is an uncle and a father to me.
Early this year i received a call from my grandmama that my uncle has  a problems in his gallbledder, so he goes under the knife immediately, thats when the complications keeps going on and on,since that time he has been going to the hospital almost every day, then early May they diagnosed him with cancer, I HAVENT BEEN MYSELF SINCE THE DAY I RECEIVED THE NEWS.I have been crying everytime i think of it, and unfortunatelly the doctors told us that there is nothing we can do as the cancer has been spread to some other internal parts like the liver!!not even if  we take him anywhere in the world. it is the sad news i have ever heard. when i think of him and the pain he is going through i cant stop tears from my eyes.imagine a person you love so much,a person who was full of life has to go through all this pain!!!
all am asking you is your prayers to him and my family during this hard time.i do have faith that God will do his miracles to him.
:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wat a sad message was this Meggy! all in all dont 4get.. ''God is doing his work in man's life... wish u a soonest recovery our lovely uncle Romly.. Emima