Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heid Klum revealed that she likes to be the aggressor in relationship!!


'I’m not someone who plays hard to get. This whole thing about “Oh, let’s exchange numbers” and then people wait four or five days before they call you? I don’t see the point. If you feel something, why would you let that pass? You only live once.'

Heid and Seal met in 2004 and married on a beach a year later, renew their vows every year and have four beautiful children to complete their clan.But the pressures of domesticity and child rearing never seem to take a toll on the lovebirds, who always look as if they're in the first flush of romance.
And now, the German model has revealed to Glamour magazine that she's something of a wildcat in the bedroom.
The 38-year-old coyly admitted: 'There’s nothing wrong with a nice garter belt. I’m not saying you have to put up a pole in your bedroom and start swinging off the rafters. But I love that sometimes!'
However the Project Runway star added that it helps that she's still so attracted to her 48-year-old British musician husband.

 She gushed: 'He’s even hot when he’s sleeping. He’s a beautiful man. He’s kind, he’s a gentleman, and I watched him last night on stage, and he still rocks it. I’m like, 'Yeah, that’s my man!'

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

No comments: