Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS!!

Grand ma Regina"I am grateful for struggles because it forces us to look beyond the situation and look within ourselves to make a change".
 When i will be re- counting again and again my Blessings tonight, I will never stop thanking My Awsome God for these beautiful people who has touched my life, who have always been there for me, who has been my supporters, my shoulders to cry on, who cries when i cry, who lifts me up when i fell, who walk with me when trials was pilled upon trials,the only people on earth who understand my weaknesses and still they keep caring for me as a lil angel even when i was in my worst mood.
 The only people who loves me unconditionally. I have never been perfect and you loved me anyway
The only people who tought me to know that even if  these past few years may not have turned out as I have planned, and they may never turnout as I plan i still have to be Grateful
that through all the pain and struggle came lessons and necessary change, and a deep realization that I need to be grateful to my Awsome God and wait for His own Time.
God, I know am the Luckiest woman alive.and i cant thank you enough.
My Beautiful and the Best mom in the world Bibi Flora

my Lil brothers Oscar and Nobert.I wont stop loving you


My Beautiful Family, RIP my Father in Law, thank you for the beutiful husbands you have raised


bro Oscar

My Precious gift.My son Ronaldo Rugemalira Victor Mashobe, thank you for loving me unconditionally

Kaka Lucian and mama  for never get tired of my lil family, for always being there for us.

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

No comments: