Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Have you ever have a dream

Have you ever have a dream and you keep on dreaming about it day and night then one day when you wake up in the morning you found that someone you love so much help you fulfil that dream?? 
Four years ago right after i gave birth to my son,the only person who gave my life a true meaning i started dreaming.Thanks to my darling husband who help me fulfil my dream.I wont tell you what was the dream, but as the days goes on you will come to realise. Victor, you are the Best husband in the whole world.the best husband any woman can dream to have.I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you doll!! Ur a lucky womAn