Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SEEMS LIKE KOLA BOOF CANT LET KIMORA AND HER HUSBAND REST!




Kola who was Osama Bin Laden mistress tweet this after Kimora's Husband Djimon Hounsou releases a statement recently that he has never met Kola

Djimon state "It has come to my attention vicious lies and stories are being spread about myself and my family. I do not know, nor have I ever met this person. To that extent any and all claims are totally fabricated and for the press to be spreading these lies is irresponsible on their part. I am a man of integrity and would never betray my wife or my family."

Kola claimed on Twitter a while back that she was sleeping with Djimon when Kimora was pregnant.
A drama queen!
:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

No comments: