Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION PRESS RELEASE

baadhi ya waandishi wa habari
mkurugenzi wa maendeleo ya biashara wa shirika la nyumba la Taifa David Shambwe akiongea na wahandishi wa habari




Today at Movenpick Hotel, once again National Housing Corporation (NHC) has officially announced the sale of
New Units to be built at Ubungo, This was announced today by the Mr David Shambwe who is the Director of
Business Development at National Housing Corporation. David started by inviting Tanzanian residents and non -
residents who are interested to purchase the house in our newly constructed apartments at Ubungo surburb of
Kinondoni Municipality.The project is expected to be completed within 9 months.
Ubungo Residential Apartments are located at the junction of Morogoro and Shekilango roads and can easily be
accessed and are also linked to the critical facilities such as Health, Schools and Shopping just to mention few,
He clarified. This is new development is within the complex, famous known as Ubungo flats. This development
will bring new better living to the existing tenants of NHC by providing them with improved facilities such as a
secured gated community, provision of shopping centre, water reservoir, paved parking spaces and sports
facilities ( sports ground). The two bedrooms apartments are found within a modern five storey building in 4
blocks each constitute 20 units in total.
During the press, David Shambwe insisted that we are not selling the existing apartments, we will only sale the
newly constructed units.
The sale of Ubungo Apartment is among the series of NHC projects aiming at fulfilling the Corporation Strategic
Plan of constructing 15,000 Units of which 10,000 Units for Middle and Upper and 5000 Units for Affordable
segments. David indicated that, the Selling price for an apartment will be TZS 67,946,567.86 (VAT exclusive).
David insisted that, in this project the corporation has given special price consideration to Tanzanian. Most the
margins have been reduced to make sure the project is affordable to the buyers, we have only 80 units
available for sale. Therefore, we encourage people who are interested to comply for a fair and transparent
selection of who would be interested to purchase should respond as soon as possible.
The interested individual’s purchasers are required to observe the following process;
1. The interested purchaser should collect “House Purchase Application Form” from NHC – Head Office,
Ubungo Residential Apartments project sales office which is located on site, any other NHC regional office
countrywide or you may download the forms via NHC website (www.nhctz.com)
2. The applicant should submit the dully filled and signed “House Purchase Application Form” together with
proof of 10% down payment (of the property value) as a commitment of his/her desire and ability to
purchase.
3. All successful applicants will receive letters of offer for house purchase. They will be given 90 calendar days,
from the date of the letter to finalize the payment of the remaining 90% of the value of the house applied.
The payment plan can be evidenced either by cash deposited in the project account or by conformation of
mortgage offered by one of the participating financial institutions.
4. Upon the expiry of the 90 days period without the submission of the proof of payment plan, NHC will allocate
the house to another bidder in the waiting list. The applicant who misses the opportunity due to inability to
pay 90% will be given a chance to use the 10% down payment for either applying for another house in other
NHC projects or be refunded. If the applicant opts to be refunded she/he will be subjected to deduction of
2% of the deposited amount.
5. The waiting list will consist of an extra 20% beyond the allocated applicants of the available units and had
made down payment but missed out due limited number of available units.
6. The 10% down payment paid by either defaulters or members from the waiting list may either use the same
to apply for a house in other NHC projects or ask for a refund.
7. Once all allocated buyers have settled all due payments as per their commitments, NHC will declare the
sales of the project units is closed.
8. NHC will process unit titles/title deeds and hand them over to the buyers who paid in cash or to the
respective financial institutions that provide mortgages.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Additional information:
Number of Units 80
Plinth Area per Unit 54 square metres
Number of storey’s per block Ground + 4 Storey
Number of bed room per Unit 2
Other features Spacious lounge/sitting room conjoined with a dining area, a modern
kitchen – (Property will be sold Unfurnished)
Amenities Ample
parking
space,
Children
Playing
ground,
Modern business park
and an estate manager office

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

2 comments:

rahul said...

Ready to Move SG Impressions Plus NH-58 call@9999008503 Ghaziabad.
Ready to Move SG Impressions Plus Ghaziabad is the ultimate destination for people desirous of settling in Delhi and NCR. It has become one of the favourite destinations for living, due to its easy accessibility from the capital and other suburbs

Ghaziabad is Delhi's only natural neighbour that has maximum number of entry and exit points with the national capital, as compared to the NCR regions of Noida and Gurgaon. With the proposed Metro Station, World-Class Infrastructure, Residential and Commercial Complexes, Shopping Malls, Multiplexes, Schools, Hospitals, Community Centre, Parks, Shopping Centres and other luxuries of modern living, Ghaziabad is fast becoming the choice of upwardly mobile families. Located 15 Km from the Central Business District (CBD), Ghaziabad has a housing population of almost 10 lakh that is reportedly projected to go up to 15 lakh by 2011. This erstwhile industrial area is now mushrooming with residential apartments. To acknowledge the authority's efforts, the Newsweek has rated Ghaziabad amongst the top 10 dynamic cities in the world in 2006.


Keywords-> SG Impressions Plus, Ready to Move SG Impressions Plus, SG Impressions Plus Ghaziabad, Ready to move Raj Nagar Extension, Ready to Move Raj Nagar Flats, SG Impressions Plus, SG Estates, Ready to Move Raj Nagar Extension nh 58, Ready to Move NH 58

Contact Us
SG ESTATES LTD
105-106,
Deepshikha Tower,
Rajendera Place,
New Delhi-110008
Tel : 011-42323230 (Hunting Lines)
Fax : 011-42323244
Email : enquiry@sgestates.in
Website : www.sgestates.in
http://www.sgimpressionsplus.in

rahul said...

Ready to Move SG Impressions Plus NH-58 call@9999008503 Ghaziabad.
Ready to Move SG Impressions Plus Ghaziabad is the ultimate destination for people desirous of settling in Delhi and NCR. It has become one of the favourite destinations for living, due to its easy accessibility from the capital and other suburbs

Ghaziabad is Delhi's only natural neighbour that has maximum number of entry and exit points with the national capital, as compared to the NCR regions of Noida and Gurgaon. With the proposed Metro Station, World-Class Infrastructure, Residential and Commercial Complexes, Shopping Malls, Multiplexes, Schools, Hospitals, Community Centre, Parks, Shopping Centres and other luxuries of modern living, Ghaziabad is fast becoming the choice of upwardly mobile families. Located 15 Km from the Central Business District (CBD), Ghaziabad has a housing population of almost 10 lakh that is reportedly projected to go up to 15 lakh by 2011. This erstwhile industrial area is now mushrooming with residential apartments. To acknowledge the authority's efforts, the Newsweek has rated Ghaziabad amongst the top 10 dynamic cities in the world in 2006.


Keywords-> SG Impressions Plus, Ready to Move SG Impressions Plus, SG Impressions Plus Ghaziabad, Ready to move Raj Nagar Extension, Ready to Move Raj Nagar Flats, SG Impressions Plus, SG Estates, Ready to Move Raj Nagar Extension nh 58, Ready to Move NH 58

Contact Us
SG ESTATES LTD
105-106,
Deepshikha Tower,
Rajendera Place,
New Delhi-110008
Tel : 011-42323230 (Hunting Lines)
Fax : 011-42323244
Email : enquiry@sgestates.in
Website : www.sgestates.in
http://www.sgimpressionsplus.in