Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Loveness Anthony Mkwawa!! my daughter never stops to amaze me

mama and daughter
This were Loveness words when she was talking to me about her daughter Laureen. She is an adorable kid and i love her to death, i have never stop loving her, i will never, and now that she is going to primary school i know that she will continue to show me wonders.
Laureen and friends
kids playing and singing african dance
 barney and friends
baba Cleopatra and baby Patra
 
Cleopatra and friends singing a bye bye song to those who graduates!!
:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii shule iko wapi?

Anonymous said...

waoo so wonderful my dear
Glory your doughter will follow your steps of success
blessed much

Dismas p Mbawalla

Anonymous said...

hata ukiambiwa ilipo bei yake utaiweza.watoto wamependeza sana na huyo dada kapendeza sana.ni kumbukumbu nzuri.sabrina