Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

REST IN PEACE MY UNCLE ROMLY

 I cant say much right now, i am still in pain.Thanks to all of you good people of God.The uncle i asked you to pray for him passed away at 22:35 pm on 30th June.we lay him to rest in peace on Tuesday 5th July.
WE LOVED HIM WE STILL DO, BUT GOD LOVES HIM SO MUCH.
                                    REST IN PEACE MY UNCLE ROMLY PHILIP MANYANGA


 Lil sisy Fiona at grandma place
Saturday morning, my uncles, lil bro Nobert and mum at grandma place

 family meeting

Lets sit here, nice ride and talk!

 young Vivy,Fiona, me, Nelly and uncle Jacob
 my yebo yebo!!



 me and lil bro Nobert
with jackson (a new dad in town) and Nobert


 Someone says something funny and he got all of us.




 My grandmamas


Grandma painfully talking to her son when paying the last respect

Young Vivy, she was tying to wake her dad up.Daddy daddy please wake up!!!




baba mkubwa Ludovic Karugaba and uncle Jerry

His wife

REST IN PEACE  UNCLE, WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.
:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mate, very sorry for da loss uf ur lovely uncle. May his soul R.I.P Amen!!!!

With warm regards / sympathy,

Hammida

qier said...

Hallo Mage, Very sorry 4 da loss your lovely uncle may his soul R.I .P