Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wow !Kim is engaged since May 18!!!




it was nice when khloe break the news into twitter about her sisters being engaged to her boyfriend kris
its all started with a sister khloe breaking the news like 
I can't believe I was able to keep this a secret but now I can scream all I want about it! Kim is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!
then she goes on
Kimmie I love you so much!!!! I would do anything in the world for you!!! Seeing you this happy in your life makes me smile daily!
then a sister doesnt stop there, she add
Kimmie the love u have is infectious and I love every second of this!!! I LOVE that you r engaged!!! I love that you are so happy!
and later a sister invite their brother in law
You deserve this happiness! Get excited baby!!!!! We r about2 celebrate!! :) Kris welcome 2the fam! Just so u know, u married all of us all!
It was a dream come true for Kim Kardashian when she walked into her Beverly Hills home May 18. Her boyfriend of six months, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries, was waiting in her bedroom on bended knee with four words written in red rose petals: "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

"I didn't expect this at all," Kardashian, 30, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive interview (out Friday) of the romantic, surprise proposal. "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

Humphries popped the question with a custom-designed, 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond sparkler. "I just knew I wanted it to be big," says Humphries, 26, who, with the help of Kardashian's mom Kris Jenner, planned an intimate family celebration later that evening.

"Kris really didn't want a big celebration, but he had jokingly told my mom he'd be fine if there were mini-horses there," says Kardashian with a laugh. "Later that night at the party, my mom brought out two mini-horses, covered in glitter, for us! It was hysterical!"

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

No comments: