Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mel B in an eye catching golden maternity outfit

The former Spice Girl covered her growing baby bump with a flowing yellow and white dress last week asshe ventured out on a lunch date with husband Stephen Belafonte.
The 35-year-old paired the dress with glittery gold boots as she strutted out of The Ivy restaurant in Santa Monica, California with her mobile phone in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

Mel announced in March that she is expecting her third child and the mother-to-be couldn't be happier.
Yesterday,on Mother's Day in the U.S., she Tweeted: 'I just love being a mum,it's the best gift in thee whole world, I will do anything for my kids!!!'
As for her pregnancy, Mel recently revealed that she and Stephen had only started trying at Christmas and she had fallen pregnant almost immediately.
She told hello! magazine: 'We’re really excited. We wouldn’t have planned and waited for four years to have a baby if we weren’t really excited about it and ready for it.
'Even though you can never really be truly ready.' 
Mel continued: 'The power of wanting a baby, I think, can sometimes just work to your advantage. I didn't think I would get pregnant that quickly.'
Of finding out the baby's sex, she reveals: 'I haven’t fully decided if I want to know or not. I’m over the first trimester, so I’m past the shady three months and on to safe territory.
'The first three months, I was pretty sick and tired, to be honest, which I’ve never been before.'
Once Melanie has the baby, don't expect her to slow down for long.
Last week she told the UK's Metro Newspaper she is planning a solo comeback after building a recording studio in her house, and hopes to have new material out later this year.
 
wow!! yellow dress with a golden boots?!! thats you Mel!! its all about you and your growing baby bump!
:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

No comments: