Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

PRESIDENT OBAMA RELEASE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!



 For the past few weeks, Donald has been telling everyone who will listen that President Obama’s U.S Citizenship is questionable. He managed to drum up so much publicity and public interest, that President Obama had to eventually pull himself away from more important issues that are effecting the country to hold a press conference to lay the issue to rest.
Donald Trump was spotted this morning in New Hampshire giving a mini-press conference of his own, and his only response was:
“Oh, by the way, I don’t know if you heard? Did you hear?[...]I am so proud of myself. I got this guy to release his birth certificate. I’m really, really happy.[...]Now, we have to look at. We have to see is it real? Proper? What’s on it? But I hope it checks out beautifully. I am really proud. I am really honored.”

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

No comments: